ODG Guild Header
Established January 17 1881
   
Guild Home Page Guild Officers Diary of events in the Guild Branch details and contacts within the Guild Latest news and newsletters from the Guild and Branches Details of quarters and peals rung in the Guild The Guild Documentation Frequently Asked Questions Links to other ringing websites

Guild History Page
Search this website
St. Paul, Culham, Oxon
Old North Berks branch of the ODG
Further details

St. Paul, Culham tower
St. Paul, Culham ęKMC 28 Nov 2003

  Dedication:St. Paul, Culham benefice
  Tower Correspondent: The Incumbent, Clifton Hampden Vicarage, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 3EF
   Tel: 0186730 7784

  Service Ringing:
  Practice night:
  Availability and Restrictions *Unringable*

  The Bells (6) 6-3-8 anticlockwise ring. Further details
The old sanctus bell now stored in the aisle, is reputed to have been cast by Edne Witts of Aldbourne in 1774 but in the inscription Aldburne is incorrectly spelt. (See List in ONB Newsletter May 2003 No 122)

  Access to ringing chamber:

  Points of interest in church ?
  Church facilities:
  Travel Details: OS Grid Ref: SU502950
  Public Transport:
  Eating Places:
  Local points of interest for non ringers:

Page last updated 11 Jan 2006

Valid CSS!  Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional     © Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers 2009 - Site Map