|Established January 17 1881|
|St. Peter, Drayton, Oxon
Old North Berks branch of the ODG
St. Peter, Drayton from Church Lane ęKMC 31 Jan 2003
Dedication:St. Peter, Drayton
Tower Correspondent: Nick Clarke, 1 Locktons Barn, Church Lane, Harwell, Didcot, Oxon OX11 0EZ
Tel: 01235 820760 email: email@example.com
Service Ringing: Sun 9.30
Practice night: Mon 7.45pm
Availability and Restrictions
The Bells (8) 9-1-20 further details
Access to ringing chamber: Ground floor of Western tower, reached either by small door directly into the ringing chamber or from within the church at the end of the aisle. A wooden screen with glass panels shields the ringers from the congregation. The access door may be locked.
Points of interest in church Carving by Rev F.E.Robinson
Toilet in the corridor leading to the church rooms with kitchen, on the North side of the aisle.
Children's Play Area: near the ringing chamber some pews have been removed at the south western side of the aisle, leaving space for some toys and books.
Travel Details: OS Grid Ref: SU481942. Park in Church Lane.
Eating Places: Nearest public house is The Wheatsheaf
Local points of interest for non ringers:
Page last updated 19 May 2005
© Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers 2009 - Site Map