ODG Guild Header
Established January 17 1881
   
Guild Home Page Guild Officers Diary of events in the Guild Branch details and contacts within the Guild Latest news and newsletters from the Guild and Branches Details of quarters and peals rung in the Guild The Guild Documentation Frequently Asked Questions Links to other ringing websites

Guild History Page
Search this website
St. Blaise, Milton, Oxon
Old North Berks branch of the ODG
Further details

St. Blaise, Milton tower
St. Blaise, Milton ęKMC 4 Mar 2002
The 6 old bells coming out along the path in March 2002
the 8 new ones came in in July
 

  Dedication:St. Blaise, Milton benefice
  Tower Correspondent: Colin M Turner, 35 High Street, Milton, Abingdon, Oxon OX14 4ER
   Tel: 01235 833938 email: colin@pduck.plus.com

  Service Ringing: Sun 10.30
  Practice night: Tue 7.30pm
  Availability and Restrictions

  The Bells (8) 6-3-26 Further detail further details

  Access to ringing chamber: Ground floor

  Points of interest in church stained glass windows
  Church facilities: Children’s play area.
  Travel Details: OS Grid Ref: SU485924
By car: leave the A34 at the Milton Interchange and follow signs for Milton Village. The church is at the end of the lane about half way along the High Street, signposted 'Milton Manor'.

  Public Transport:
Frequent Stagecoach buses travel along the High Street towards the Milton Industrial Estate. They can be caught at Didcot Parkway railway station
  Eating Places: the nearest pub is The Admiral Benbow
  Local points of interest for non ringers:

Page last updated 3 Aug 2005

Valid CSS!  Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional     © Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers 2009 - Site Map