|Established January 17 1881|
|South Oxford Branch of the ODG|
|Map of towers with 3 or more bells hung for full-circle ringing.
Chimes and others not on the map.
Move the mouse over the tower name to see its details, or click on the name on the map or in the list below it.
Click on the name to see adjacent branches.
Drayton St Leonard
Chimes and others not hung for full-circle ringing
Crowmarsh Gifford St. Mary Magdalen (8) ;Tubular bells.
Ilmer St. Peter (3) 9-0-0; OS Ref. SP 769055.
Kingsey St. Nicholas (3) 10-2-0; OS Ref. SP 744067.
Radnage St. Mary (4) 9-2-2; Hung dead. rehung for chiming 1967 Lostring
Sydenham St. Mary (3) 6-1-23; OS Ref. SP 729018.
Waterstock St. Leonard (6) 7-3-21; Hung dead.
Worminghall SS Peter & Paul (3) 5-0-0; OS Ref. SP 634081; hung for swing chiming
© Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers 2009 - Site Map