ODG Guild Header
Established January 17 1881
   
Guild Home Page Guild Officers Diary of events in the Guild Branch details and contacts within the Guild Latest news and newsletters from the Guild and Branches Details of quarters and peals rung in the Guild The Guild Documentation Frequently Asked Questions Links to other ringing websites

Guild History Page
Search this website
St. Laurence, Combe, Oxon
Witney & Woodstock branch of the ODG
Further details

St. Laurence, Combe tower
St. Laurence, Combe ©BJC 9 Apr 2004

  Dedication: St. Laurence, Combe benefice
  Tower Correspondent:
  Lorna Smale
  Tel. 01993 869299
  e-mail lorna.smale@oup.com

  Service Ringing: Sun 08.45
  Practice night: Tue 7.30pm
  Availability and Restrictions: limited number of visitors per year. Advanced notice to the villagers must appear in the Parish Magazine, the deadline for which is the 15th of the preceding month.

  The Bells (6) 12-0-15 further details

  Access to ringing chamber: Ground floor

  Points of interest in church: some details
  Church facilities:
  Travel Details: OS Grid Ref: SP413159. Park on road
  Public Transport:
  Eating Places: The Cock on the Green
  Local points of interest for non ringers: Combe Mill engine restored as part of a Countryside Museum.

Page last updated 16 Aug 2005

Valid CSS!  Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional     © Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers 2009 - Site Map