ODG Guild Header
Established January 17 1881
   
Guild Home Page Guild Officers Diary of events in the Guild Branch details and contacts within the Guild Latest news and newsletters from the Guild and Branches Details of quarters and peals rung in the Guild The Guild Documentation Frequently Asked Questions Links to other ringing websites

Guild History Page
Search this website
St. Mary the Virgin, Freeland, Oxon
Witney & Woodstock branch of the ODG
Further details

St. Mary the Virgin, Freeland tower
St. Mary the Virgin, Freeland
©BJC 13 Apr 2004

  Dedication: St. Mary the Virgin, Freeland benefice
  Tower Correspondent:

  Service Ringing:
  Practice night:
  Availability and Restrictions: Unringable, all ringing suspended until further notice.

  The Bells (6) 5-3-17 further details

  Access to ringing chamber: spiral staircase

  Points of interest in church: a High-Victorian church designed by J.L.Pearson, built in 1866-71 for the Taunton family in the 13th century style; the tower has a saddleback roof.
  Church facilities:
  Travel Details: OS Grid Ref: SP414127. Car Park
  Public Transport:
  Eating Places: The Oxfordshire Yeoman
  Local points of interest for non ringers:

Page last updated 16 Aug 2005

Valid CSS!  Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional     © Oxford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers 2009 - Site Map