The Towers and Belfries Sub-Committee volunteers provide advice and practical assistance to towers on their bell installations and associated matters including:-
- Apply to ODG Bell Fund – grant scheme applications and inspections
- Belfry Inspections
- Belfry Safety
- Courses – all aspects of tower and rope maintenance and the potential for minor improvements.
- Helpful documents, links, and videos – including clappers, risk assessments, odd struckness.
- ODG Tower Maintenance Award Scheme
- Redundant bells – information about exchanging between ODG, CCCBR and others
- Restoration and Rehanging – including maintenance, minor improvements, finding volunteer helpers
- Rope Splicing – books, videos and pictures of rope splicing and maintenance
- Towers and Belfries – Records (Team Members)
- Towers and Belfries Sub-Committee Terms of Reference
- Towers and Belfries team