The Education Committee of the Guild has a number of leaflets that you may find useful in your tower and for those that are learning to ring and would like a little more detail on various aspects of ringing.
Printed copies of the leaflets can be obtained from the Guild Bookstalls that are present at many events throughout the year. Alternatively they are available from
Patricia Newton, The White House, 11 Plowden Park, Aston Rowant, WATLINGTON, OX49 5SX, priced 50p each plus P & P.
OR you may download and print your own copy from the list below.
All files are in standard Adobe PDF format with a page size set to A5. If your printer supports double sided printing then why not use this to save your paper?
- Leaflet No 1 – Rope Splicing
- Leaflet No 3 – Plain Hunting and Plain Bob Doubles.
- Leaflet No 4 – Belfry care and maintenance.
- Leaflet No 5 – How to run a one day ringing course and How to arrange a one day bell maintenance course.
- Leaflet No 6 – Sound Control.
- Leaflet No 7 – Stedman Doubles and Triples.
- Leaflet No 8 – Grandsire Doubles.
- Leaflet No 9 – Bob calling for beginners.
- Leaflet No 10 – Learning change ringing on handbells – basic guidelines.
- Leaflet No 11 – Eight doubles methods – and how they are related.
- Leaflet No 12 – Surprise Minor – Cambridge to London – Part 1.
- Leaflet No 12 (Part 2) – Surprise Minor – Cambridge to London – Part 2 and 3.
- Leaflet No 13 – Plain Bob Minor, Little Bob Minor, Double Bob Minor and Plain Bob Major.