The 15 Branches of the Guild play a key part in the functioning of the Guild.
- Branch Maps and Contacts
- Branch Secretary Guide
- Branch Representative Guide
- Branch Reps are a useful link between the Branches and the General Committee which is the main governing body of the Guild.
- Guild Meetings
- The various events held by the Guild take place throughout the Diocese.
- The AGM, General Committee Meetings, and the Striking Competitions are shared around the Branches based on a plan which tries to ensure that none are hit with too much to organise in close proximity.
- A 15 Year Plan is produced by the Guild Officers to provide an overview of planned events. It is currently being reviewed and will be published shortly.